|Call for abstracts submission:
||1st December 2022
|Abstract submission deadline:
||28th February 2023
|Extended abstract deadline:
||31st March 2023
|Abstract acceptance notification:
||30th April 2023
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Presentation type (please choose your preference)
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Abstract must be submitted online via the Congress website.
- Tables, graphs and images are not permitted.
- Abstract submitted by fax, email or post will not be accepted.
- Abstract must be submitted on or before 28th February 2023. The online submission system will close at midnight GMT+8 on this day.
- Abstract must be received by the announced deadline. Abstract received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Abstracts must be original. Please refer to separate guidelines regarding Encore Abstracts.
- Encore Abstracts:
- Encore Abstracts are abstracts that have recently been presented at other meetings or recently published.
- They can be submitted and will be subject to the reviewing process on the suitability of the topic presented for the Congress.
- These abstracts will only be considered for poster presentation and are not eligible for the Best Abstract Awards.
- Authors must supply information regarding the original presentation, indicating the name of the meeting and publication number at the time of submission.
CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT AND NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated.
- Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you submitted an abstract and do not receive an email confirmation.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific Program Committee for review.
- Notifications regarding status of your abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
- The presenting author will be informed of the presentation details, including presentation type (oral or poster), scheduled presentation day and time.
PRESENTATION AT THE CONGRESS
Instructions for preparation of poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications. The committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation
PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT FOR SUBMISSION
- It is not acceptable to simply state like “The results will be discussed”.
- Abstracts must meet the following specifications:
- Abstract title: Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract should be accompanied by the authors’ names and affiliations.
- Abstract text: Limited to 300 words (NOT including Authors and Affiliations)
- Abstract topic: Abstract must be allocated to a specific topic from below
- Clinical Management
- Molecular Pathogenesis
- Disease Spectrum/Stratification
- Nutritional Management
- Clinical Neurophysiology and Imaging
- Respiratory Management
- Clinical Trial and Platforms
- Assistive Technology
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first mentioned of the full word.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.