With a tropical rainforest climate Kuala Lumpur's temperature is constant throughout the year. The monsoon/ rainy season is officially from October to March, however in the remaining months you can expect some heavy rainfall as well. Throughout the year it is nice and sunny in Kuala Lumpur.
Most shopping malls and restaurants are open from 10am – 10pm all week. Pubs are open from 6pm – 2am.
Party at a helipad, Skybar, catch a live gig or hang out at super cool speakeasy bars or street food at Jalan Alor.
5 Jalan Conlay, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50450, Malaysia
T: +603 2688 9688
Book by 7th September 2023 to enjoy special delegate rates
Please download and fill up the booking form and email it to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by 7th September 2023.
The availability of hotel room is subject to Royale Chulan's room occupancy.
Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Built on top of a small hill, its height above sea level is 515m and you can get the best views of KL and the surrounding districts from its observation deck and revolving restaurant.
The Petronas Twin Towers are the highest skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur. One major attraction of the Towers is the Twin Towers Skybridge between the two towers at the 41st and 42nd floor.
Batu Caves is a limestone hill which is made up of a series of caves and also cave temples. Batu Caves is one of the most renowned Hinde shrines located outside of India which is dedicated to the Lord Murugan.
The Titiwangsa Lake Gardens is a recreational park for the public. It has a few huge lakes in the middle of the park. There are many facilities at the park which includes jogging tracks, aqua biking, canoeing and other outdoor activities.
Little India of Brickfields is always a bustling street. The colors of the street are simply amazing. You can see vendors lugging bales and bales of sarees through the traffic. You can find sarees of any colors and designs here.
Central Market is located in Pasar Seni. The Central Market is full of stalls which sell handicrafts which are all locally made. There is also a street which represents the Baba and Nyonya community in the state of Malacca.
The Petaling Street (Chinatown) is a place where the hustling and bustling never comes to an end. Day or night, visitors keep coming to Petaling Street to either dine on the famous street foods here or to get some good bargains on things sold here.
Just 10 minutes from the city center is 20.9 acres of land dedicated to some 3000 birds from at least 200 species. 90% of the birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park can be found locally while the remaining 10% were imported from overseas.
Extending over 92 hectares of land, the Lake Gardens houses various parks and gardens. As of today, there are five other gardens and parks which are open to the public daily. They include the Orchid Garden which is filled with over 800 species of orchids.
Ikan bakar is charcoal-grilled fish in Malaysia.
Roti canai is an Indian-influenced flatbread dish.
Malay fragrant rice dish cooked in coconut milk.
Seasoned, skewered & grilled meat with sauce
Chinese Poached chicken & rice with sauce
Shaved ice topped with sweet coloured syrup
Vegetable mixes bursting at the seams with flavour.
Slowly cooked beef that’s readily to eat with local rice cake, ketupat